COVID-19 Information Hub
On this page, you’ll find the latest information about steps that DCLI is taking to manage our business through the global COVID-19 pandemic. This page will be updated as new information is available.
A message from our CEO, Bill Shea
These are the steps we are taking to ensure that DCLI can provide the best service for our customers:
- Our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC and other hub offices in Darien, IL, Newark, NJ, and Huntington Beach, CA are under “work from home” orders to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus among our employees. DCLI will take local/state orders and recommendations into account when making the decision about reopening our offices to employees. At the current time, we are not able to speculate on the timing of any reopenings.
- Our HR and IT teams are working closely with department managers and all personnel to ensure that business continues as normally-as-possible for our employees who are now working remotely. You can continue to reach all DCLI employees via their office contact information as you have previously. Contact information can be found on our website.
- Our field maintenance and repair teams remain operational across marine terminals, rail ramps, and other intermodal locations. We have mandated that all employees operating in the field observe recommended social distancing. DCLI is also implementing practices to regularly clean and disinfect our field office locations and the company vehicles that support our field personnel.
- Our Road Service group is available as usual to address any chassis equipment incidents during use.
- We are working closely with our network of vendors to support their ongoing equipment maintenance and repair efforts and will continue to emphasize open communications and transparency in the rapidly changing business environment we are all facing. We thank our vendors for their incredible and essential work under these unprecedented circumstances.
- We are in close contact with our network of start/stop locations, depots, and terminals to ensure that you have access to a reliable supply of chassis. Information about available chassis inventories and other location-specific information can be found on our website.
Helpful COVID-19 Information and Links:
World Health Organization – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happen
Centers for Disease Control – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html