CA Residents: Click here to view our CCPA Policy.
Last Updated: October 11, 2022
Information Collection and Use
In connection with your access to and use of the Site and Services, we may collect and use the following information:
- contact information (eg., your name, address, phone number, email address);
- contact information for your employer or business (eg., business name, address, phone number, email address, dispatcher name);
- additional information related to your employer or business (eg., dispatcher name, tax ID, surety bond number, U.S. Department of Transportation number, motor carrier number);
- information we collect through automated means (eg., general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and Services); and
- any other information that you provide to us.
You may choose not to provide certain information to us, but you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features of the Site or Services.
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- to provide the Site and Services, including for customer support;
- to present and administer the Site and Services, including to authenticate individuals when using the Site or Services;
- to improve the Site and Services;
- for the safety and security of the Site and Services and our users;
- to prevent, detect and investigate actual or suspected prohibited or illegal activities;
- for internal business purposes, including for business analysis, research and development;
- to protect our legitimate business interests;
- to respond to your requests, including requests for information regarding the Services;
- to communicate with you, including sending you marketing and promotional communications from us or our affiliates;
- to create aggregated and anonymized information; and
- for any other purposes for which you provided such information.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public.
We do not disclose your information to third parties, except:
- when we have your permission to make the disclosure;
- where the disclosure is necessary for the purpose for which the information was collected or provided;
- to our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, joint venturers or other companies under common control with us for internal business purposes;
- in order to protect against fraud, to protect our rights or the rights of other users of the Site or Services, or the public;
- to contractors, third party service providers, or other third parties in order to provide services to us (including third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our Site and Services or that provide us with marketing communications, email delivery, business operations, and payment processing); or
Log Data and Cookies
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or use our Services (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site or Services.
The security of your information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We also cannot guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
At this time, we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.
California Shine the Light
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site or Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Additional Provisions Applicable to Information of California Residents
Categories of Personal Information We Collect:
In addition to the information set forth in the section above entitled Information Collection and Use, the table below sets forth the categories of personal information we have collected with respect to California residents, the sources from which such information was collected, and the business purpose for such collection within the last twelve (12) months:
|Identifiers (e.g., name, postal address, online identifiers, IP address, and email address)||Directly from the individual||
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||Directly from the individual||
|Commercial information (e.g., products purchased, obtained or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||Directly from the individual||
|Professional or employment-related information||Directly from the individual||
Sharing Personal Information:
We may share your personal information as described above in the section entitled “Information Collection and Use”.
Sale of CA Personal Information:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any categories of personal information.
Rights Under the CCPA:
Pursuant to the CCPA, you have the right to know:
- the categories of personal information that we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information (if any); and
- the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you also have the right to know:
- the categories of personal information about you that we sole and the categories of third parties to whom such information was sold; and
- the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right to deletion of your personal information from our records and those of our service providers, unless an exception applies under the CCPA.
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- deny goods or services to you;
- charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
To exercise your rights described above, please submit a request by either:
- calling us at 1-888-970-9890, or
- submitting your request by completing the online form at the bottom of this page
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period.
Your request must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Additionally, if you request specific pieces of your personal information or the deletion of certain personal information, you may be required to provide a signed declaration under penalty of perjury and otherwise authenticate your identity.
Requests by Authorized Agents:
You are permitted to designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf. Your authorized agent can use the methods described above to submit the request and will be required to provide proof of authorization.
Individuals with Disabilities: