With DCLL, you can have your chassis your way.
Worry less about how you’ll secure the wheels for your next dray. With Direct ChassisLink Leasing, we provide customized options on equipment, upgrades, lease terms, and more and you’ll have your chassis on hand when and where you need it.
- Pick the chassis you need – from standard 40’ goosenecks and 40/45’ extendables, to 20/40’ city combos or even a range of specialty chassis types
- Choose your M&R plan – do it yourself with a Net Lease or have DCLI manage maintenance and repair for you with a Full-Service Lease
- Select the type of tires and lights needed for your moves
- Add GPS equipment for greater chassis visibility
- Choose your chassis type – brand new, refurbished, or existing fleet units available
- Select the length of the lease to match the needs of your book of business
With the specifications and pricing all in your control, a DCLL chassis offers the quality, safety, and availability required to keep your business moving.