Are you interested in becoming a customer of DCLI’s 53′ Domestic Chassis Pool?
Below are the five steps that you will need to complete before your onboarding:
|Fill out the DCLI business application and Certificate of Liability Insurance Requirements document (see below links for COI requirements)|
|Review pricing proposal|
|Sign the Equipment User Agreement (EUA) that will be sent to you via DocuSign|
|Sign the following additional forms: sales tax exemption certifications, customer profile, ACH form, bank letter|
|Schedule your on-boarding presentation given to you by your account manager|
Certificate of Insurance Requirements:
- Customers who plan to use both their own truck fleet and third-party motor carriers, click here
- Customers who plan to use only their own truck fleet, click here
- Brokers using only third-party motor carriers, click here
- Non-brokers using only third-party motor carriers, click here
- Motor carriers who move equipment on behalf of a DCLI customer, click here
You can expect the pre-onboarding process to take 2-5 weeks
Ready to start?
Fill out the form below and we’ll get you started down the right path for your business.