DCLI sets the standard for intermodal transport by employing leading professionals with extensive expertise.
As a part of the DCLI family, you’ll receive the rewards and recognition your experience demands while growing your career in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Why Work at DCLI?
From competitive pay and generous benefits to working alongside colleagues at the top of their field, there are many reasons to join DCLI.
Advance Your Career
Our rapid growth makes DCLI the perfect place to advance your career. We provide group and individual training and development programs to help you grow.
Work with the Best
By embracing diverse experiences and ideas, we’ve cultivated a team of innovative leaders who bring new ideas to the table every day.
Be Rewarded While Being Yourself
We’re focused on your well-being. That’s why we not only offer competitive base pay and generous benefits, we also encourage you to have fun and find the work-life balance that meets your needs.
- Medical, dental, and vision care
- Flexible spending plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off, including charity days
Our Core Values
We embrace these values and use them to guide us in our work each day.
- Customer Focus – Everything we do must support our goal to create loyal and satisfied customers.
- Honesty – We commit to the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and honesty in all matters.
- Innovation – We strive for continuous improvement in our performance in order to succeed in every market in which we do business.
- Accountability – We hold each other accountable for our conduct, our actions, and the outcomes in order to achieve our business goals.
- Mutual Respect – We recognize and value our differences, understanding that each of us contributes a unique set of skills and experiences.
- Citizenship – Individually and collectively, we pledge to be active and responsible citizens of our communities.
- Ownership – We are stewards of the company’s resources and take personal accountability for contributing to its financial success.
We recognize our responsibility to enrich the communities in which we live and work. That’s why we support our team members as they give their time and effort to programs that positively impact the quality of life within our communities.
DCLI is a proud sponsor of gold-medal Olympic swimmer Katie Meili. Katie joined the DCLI family as a part-time intern in 2013 while pursuing her swimming dreams with SwimMAC Carolina. Our sponsorship allowed Katie to train and compete full time, and since 2013 she’s achieved many of her goals, including:
- Becoming the fastest 100m breaststroker in the U.S. and the third-fastest in the world
- Winning gold and bronze medals at the 2016 Summer Olympic Games
- Making her first World Championships team in 2017
We can’t wait to see what Katie accomplishes next on her journey.
With the Chassis for Charity program, DCLI supports multiple ways in which employees may contribute both time and financial resources to chosen charities. Team members may receive full pay for participating in a volunteer activity, and employees can donate up to 8 hours of their time per year.
Organizations We Support
Charleston Women in Transportation –CWIT champions the role of international trade professionals, specifically women in Charleston and throughout South Carolina. We’re proud to sponsor this amazing organization that’s right in our back yard.
Operation Smile – This international medical charity provides free surgeries to children and young adults in developing countries who are born with facial deformities. It’s an honor to help them continue in their mission by donating to their cause.
Focusing on Diversity
Diversity is about more than personal characteristics, such as race and gender; it’s about embracing all that is different in each other, including ideas, behaviors, and experiences.
We are strongly committed to diversity at every level of our organization. In fact, we believe that diversity is at the core of our ability to grow and to become the best employer in the industry. We are committed to providing a positive environment that allows all employees to perform at peak effectiveness.